BearVille Gossip Theater
Ladies and Gentlemen; the show's about to begin
Welcome to BVG's Theater where you'll find video's produced by BVG and it's members. you will also find an assortment of vids produced by non-members that have You Tube accounts and are very popular.

so without further delay; grab some popcorn, and take a seat cause the show is starting.....
BearVille Gossip Theater
Ladies and Gentlemen; the show's about to begin
Welcome to BVG's Theater where you'll find video's produced by BVG and it's members. you will also find an assortment of vids produced by non-members that have You Tube accounts and are very popular.

so without further delay; grab some popcorn, and take a seat cause the show is starting.....
BearVille Gossip Theater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To BVG's very own theater =0)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to BVG's very own Theater

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Founder of BVG Theater
Rosemarie704

Welcome to BVG's very own Theater Empty
PostWelcome to BVG's very own Theater

Welcome everyone to BVG Theater; where you'll find an assortment of the best You Tube Videos based on Bearville or using bearville characters in them, as well as an assortment of other pawsome vids that are family friendly =0).

If there are any video's you'd like to see here at the theater, just let me or any of the other Administrators know and we'll try to have it screened here =0)

So once again, welcome to BVG Theater; home of the best collection of BABV vids around =0)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Welcome to BVG's very own Theater :: Comments

Victoria
Re: Welcome to BVG's very own Theater
Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:22 pm by Victoria
The background is so cute! Can't wait for more videos
Brianna
Re: Welcome to BVG's very own Theater
Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm by Brianna
I love it. I need to submit some videos that my friends have made =33

Welcome to BVG's very own Theater