BearVille Gossip Theater
Ladies and Gentlemen; the show's about to begin
Welcome to BVG's Theater where you'll find video's produced by BVG and it's members. you will also find an assortment of vids produced by non-members that have You Tube accounts and are very popular.

so without further delay; grab some popcorn, and take a seat cause the show is starting.....
BearVille Gossip Theater
Ladies and Gentlemen; the show's about to begin
Welcome to BVG's Theater where you'll find video's produced by BVG and it's members. you will also find an assortment of vids produced by non-members that have You Tube accounts and are very popular.

so without further delay; grab some popcorn, and take a seat cause the show is starting.....
BearVille Gossip Theater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To BVG's very own theater =0)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*

Go down 
+3
Mark
AJBubbles
Rosemarie704
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Founder of BVG Theater
Rosemarie704

General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* Empty
PostSubject: General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*   General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:36 pm

General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* 2uzs4e8

Just a few basic rules when posting here at BVG Theater

* No rude posts or being rude towards any members here or staff as well. if there is something that you find offensive that a person may have said or done, Report it to a Moderator or Administrator.

* All chat about other forums is be banned from the theater entirely (ie: other threads, chatbox, PM's or VM's). No rude chatting about other forums there or anywhere. if there is something posted rudely about another forum, the poster's warning bar will go down in color and may or will be suspended (temp ban) for a few days. Rudeness towards other forums here will not be tolerated and is frowned upon.

* All Images that are posted by staff and or members in the news section or babv or babw section, will need to have a watermark of somesort (IE: members name or if it was a BVG Theater exclusive; then BVG's log will be on it) before submitting it for everyone to see as to protect the original posters images so that it cannot be used else where.

* As to avoid Multi-members from the same IP Address signing up; BVG Theater will only allow 2 members per same IP addresses, If you have more than 2 family members that share the same IP location, PM me and i will give you direct permission to sign up the other member. other than that, your third or any other member that signs up with the same IP address will be deleted and you will be given a warning.

Just these simple rules to keep an eye on when posting
here at
General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* Zikos0

Theater

If you agree to abide by these rules Please Post here "I Agree to abide by the rules set forth by the Theater Manager".
thanks =0)
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles

Female Join date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*   General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:34 pm

I Agree to abide by the rules set forth by the Theater Manager
Back to top Go down
Mark
Theater Manager

Male Join date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*   General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Victoria
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*   General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:50 pm

I agree to abide by the rules set forth by the Theater Manager =)
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*   General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm

I ahree to abide by the rules set forth by the Theater Manager =33
Back to top Go down
Millie
Millie

Female Join date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*   General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:15 pm

I Agree to abide by the rules set forth by the Theater Manager :3
Back to top Go down
xJenniEditsx

Female Join date : 2011-03-02

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*   General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*   General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes* Empty

Back to top Go down

General Forum Rules ~ *same as BVG with slight changes*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearVille Gossip Theater :: Information Booth :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: